The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston is a luxury resort with a deep commitment to providing a family-friendly atmosphere in an environment respective of our special guests. These guidelines express our desire to make your stay with us safe and pleasurable.
- Inappropriate behavior including the use of foul language, public intoxication and other sensual indecencies will not be tolerated.
- In observance of this commitment, a strict dress code is always enforced in public areas including the lobby level and venue outlets. Excessive revealing attire in these areas will result in expulsion from the property. Business casual attire required in the lobby and public areas after 6:00pm.
- The pool area is a very special amenity available only to registered guests. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool area; cutoff shorts, undergarments, jeans or pants are not allowed. Additionally, attire with rips/tears, see-through fabrics and thong swimsuits are not permitted. Upon entering the lobby area, shoes, shirts or cover-ups are required.
- No outside food and beverage is permitted on our premises. The resort offers many dining outlets equipped to satisfy your needs. Other than for the safe-keeping of dietary and medical needs, ice chests are not permitted.
- In order to check-in and occupy a guest room, at least one person must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. No more than four (4) adults may occupy a guest accommodation. All guest rooms, balconies, indoor and outdoor public spaces are designated as “non-smoking” areas. Violators will incur a minimum fee of $2,000 or more.
- The Post Oak Hotel is a smoke free environment with the exception of a designated outdoor area. Any violation of this policy, including but not limited to, the use of tobacco, marijuana, e-smoke, and other substances will result in a minimum of $2,000 cleaning fee plus any damage charges. In addition, clothing emitting any offensive odors is not permitted to be worn anywhere on property. Violators of any of the guidelines will be asked to leave the property without the issuance of any prior warning and without any refund.
- Filming & Photoshoot Policy
- Our first priority is the experience of our guests, thus we have a strict policy against the use of any of our facilities for unauthorized professional or commercial photography or videography. This includes unauthorized photo and video shoots of events as such; pre-nuptial, engagement, advertising, modeling, fashion, filming and the like.
- Professional and commercial photography and videography shoots are not permitted at The Post Oak Hotel without express written consent of Senior Management in advance. All photography and videography requests will be reviewed and approved through our Marketing Department based upon occupancy, availability and content.
- Hotel guests may shoot non-commercial photography or videography for their own personal use (with no professional equipment, lighting, etc.) in their room or on the property, but must respect the privacy and well-being of other guests in the area.
- Kindly note that unauthorized professional photographers/videographers who are not guests of the hotel will be asked to leave the hotel property immediately.
The Post Oak Hotel has twenty-four (24) hour security on our premises including an extensive video surveillance system of all public areas. In the event of a security breach, these video tapes will be turned over to local law enforcement for their review.
Lastly, admittance to The Post Oak Hotel is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to those patrons who are in violation of these guidelines.