The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston is a luxury resort with a deep commitment to providing a family-friendly atmosphere in an environment respective of our special guests. These guidelines express our desire to make your stay with us safe and pleasurable.
- Inappropriate behavior including the use of foul language, public intoxication and other sensual indecencies will not be tolerated.
- In observance of this commitment, a strict dress code is always enforced in public areas including the lobby level and venue outlets. Excessive revealing attire in these areas will result in expulsion from the property. Business casual attire required in the lobby and public areas after 6:00pm.
- The pool area is a very special amenity available only to registered guests. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool area; cutoff shorts, undergarments, jeans or pants are not allowed. Additionally, attire with rips/tears, see-through fabrics and thong swimsuits are not permitted. Upon entering the lobby area, shoes, shirts or cover-ups are required.
- No outside food and beverage is permitted on our premises. The resort offers many dining outlets equipped to satisfy your needs. Other than for the safe-keeping of dietary and medical needs, ice chests are not permitted.
- In order to check-in and occupy a guest room, at least one person must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. No more than four (4) adults may occupy a guest accommodation. All guest rooms, balconies, indoor and outdoor public spaces are designated as “non-smoking” areas with violators incurring a $1,000 fee.
In order to protect our guests, the Post Oak Hotel has twenty-four (24) hour security on our premises including an extensive video surveillance system of all public areas. In the event of a security breach, these video tapes will be turned over to local law enforcement for their review.
Lastly, admittance to The Post Oak Hotel is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to those patrons who are in violation of these guidelines.